Welcome to Bike Month Oakville! Bike Month is an opportunity for people to try riding a bike for the first time, learn new skills, or simply have fun and connect with new people. It’s taking the time to rekindle the youthful magic of exploring your neighbourhood by bike or share that joy with the next generation of bike riders. Bike Month is a celebration of cycling.
The towns of Oakville, Halton Hills, and Milton and the city of Burlington are offering a series of webinars during Bike Month to help you have fun and stay safe on a bike.
- June 2: Family Biking Webinar
- June 6: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 12: Road Rules Webinar
- June 13: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 20: Family Biking Webinar
- June 23: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 26: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 28: Road Rules Webinar