Welcome to Bike Month Milton! Bike Month is a celebration of cycling. It is an opportunity to get out on your bike, learn new skills, have some fun, and connect with people. Whether you ride for recreation, fitness, or commuting, you are receiving the physical and mental benefits that biking have to offer. The town of Milton is celebrating Bike Month with some events that will give you the tools you need to stay safe and have fun on a bike.
SEE MILTON EVENTS
- June 6: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 12: Road Rules Webinar
- June 13: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 23: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 26: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 28: Road Rules Webinar