Welcome to Bike Month Halton Hills! Biking is a fun, healthy, and convenient way to explore the town of Halton Hills, with opportunites for both serious and recreational cyclists alike. This June, hop on a bike and explore escarpments, valleys, and the Greenbelt Cycling Route - there is so much to discover!
The towns of Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills and the city of Burlington are offering a series of workshops to help you have fun and stay safe.
- June 2: Family Biking Webinar
- June 6: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 12: Road Rules Webinar
- June 13: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 20: Family Biking Webinar
- June 23: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 26: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 28: Road Rules Webinar
For more events in Halton Hills: https://www.haltonhills.ca/en/explore-and-play/cycling-programs.aspx