Welcome to Bike Month Burlington! Biking is a fun, healthy, and convenient way to explore the city of Burlington. Did you know that Burlington has been awarded a Bicycle Friendly Community Award Silver designation by Share the Road Cycling Coalition? The area is a lovely place to cycle year round - this June, get out on a bike to enjoy scenic rural roads, picturesque waterfront trails and historic downtown routes.
The towns of Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills and the city of Burlington are offering a series of workshops to help you have fun and stay safe.
- June 2: Family Biking Webinar
- June 6: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 12: Road Rules Webinar
- June 13: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 20: Family Biking Webinar
- June 23: Safe Cycling 101 Webinar
- June 26: Basic Bike Maintenance Webinar
- June 28: Road Rules Webinar
Be sure to register to save your spot! Learn more about the City of Burlington’s Cycling Committee at www.burlington.ca/cycling.
Burlington Cycling Webinar Series