“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” – Albert Einstein.
Ride a Bike, Discovery Your City! This year were encouraging people to become involved in the growing cycling movement in Brampton.
Brampton Bike Month kicks off with Bike to Work Day on Monday May 27th in Garden Square – Downtown Brampton!
- Find out the best cycling routes for your commute
- Indulge in a breakfast and coffee
- Take advantage of a FREE bike safety check – come early!
- Discover more about cycling in Brampton
- Meet other cyclists, share your experiences and learn something new!
- Pick up your FREE Bike Month t-shirt! First 100 riders get a shirt!
- Stay Active and Healthy!
Are you interested in staying active? Passionate about cycling? Check out the Brampton Event Calendar for some amazing and fun events scheduled during Bike Month. Or visit Brampton's cycling page to learn about the many organized bike rides and cycling events taking place all year long in Brampton!
Have you heard about the “Loop”? If not, we will get you in the “Loop”
In 2019 and 2020, Brampton is installing bike lanes and paths to connect the Etobicoke Creek, Esker Lake and Chinguacousy Recreational Trails. The loop shaped like the letter ‘B’ is a total of 38km and spans from Mayfield Road to HWY 407. Along the way you can discover unique neighbourhoods and cool destinations in the City.
All that glitters is Bronze!
Brampton received a Bronze Bicycle Friendly Community designation and is becoming a great place to ride a bike one AT infrastructure update at a time!