Bike Month Events happening this June!
Welcome to Bike Month in Brampton! The city is hosting a series of events this June to get you out and riding. Take advantage of the summer weather and explore the trails and community rides that Brampton has to offer.
- June 3rd - Bike Brampton Fix-a-thon
- June 7th - Loafer's Lake Community Ride
- June 12th - Kiwanis Park, Peel Village Community Ride
- June 18th - Bike the Creek
- June 19th - Bike Repair Pop-up Event - Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre (Bike Brampton)
- June 21st - Flower City Campus Community Ride
- June 24th - Bike Repair Pop-up Event - Sir John A Macdonald (Bike Brampton)
- June 25th - Bike Repair Pop-up Event - Farmers Market (Bike Brampton)
- June 26th - Bike Repair Pop-up Event - Sir John A Macdonald (Bike Brampton)
- June 26th - James Potter Community Ride
Check out the Bike Brampton events page for more information about the Bike Repair Pop-Ups!
The Regional Municipality of Peel is also hosting a series of webinars to help you stay safe and have fun while riding: