This facilitated career discovery experience guides you in creating your personalized Career Statement. Enjoy this fun yet structured, social yet guided experience, disguised as a game!
Who You Are Matters! career discovery experience
This facilitated career discovery experience guides you in creating your personalized Career Statement which asserts your desires, clarifies your skills, and strengthens your voice with professional vocabulary. Enjoy this fun yet structured, social yet guided experience, disguised as a game, that helps you generate 3 specific possibilities, provides you with targeted feedback, and results in your Career Statement takeaway and inspired actions to reach your goals.
What You'll Gain:
- 8-page full-colour Guidebook to support your career discovery
- guided completion of your Career Statement including 3 specific possibilities for your future
- shift from feeling overwhelmed or confused to feeling increased clarity and confidence
- savings coupon worth $20 for an individualized consultation with a CareerCycles career professional
- valuable and insightful peer feedback and networking
- fun and social experience with like-minded people in a welcoming environment with light refreshments provided
This event is hosted by CareerCycles, a trusted career management social enterprise providing career counselling and coaching services to individuals and organizations across Canada for more than 15 years.
The evening will be facilitated by Mark Franklin, CareerCycles Practice Leader and OneLifeTools Co-Founder, who has gained more than 15 years experience as a career professional and is the 2015 winner of the Canadian Career Development Association's prestigious Stu Conger Award for Leadership.
We've facilitated Who You Are Matters! for dozens of post-secondary institutions, associations, and businesses and look forward to having you join us for this event.
Real Feedback from Who You Are Matters! Participants
"It felt honest to read my Career Statement aloud."
"I felt good about my Career Statement, it showed me my potential."
"After receiving feedback from peers, I feel more hopeful."
"Writing down my career ideas was powerful."
"This session was powerful, way more than I expected."
"I feel relieved now that I have a Career Statement to guide me."
"I feel hopeful and thankful."
"I’m now moving toward my 'north star'"
"It was a cathartic experience. To think these fellow players were strangers just a while ago. I feel less alone."