Join the Group Commute from start points around the city. At 7:30 we'll converge Yonge & Charles & ride to Nathan Phillips Square for a free breakfast
Beginning May 1, you can sign up to ride with us on May 29 at BikeMonth.ca/BiketoWorkDay! Bike Month Commemorative t-shirts will be $5 and available at all official City start points and at Nathan Phillips Square while supplies last. Get your Cycle Toronto membership and a t-shirt for just $20!
Bike to Work Day 2014 Group Commute - photo by Marlena Rogowska
Commuters from around the City meet to ride together from start points and converge at Yonge and Charles for 7:30a.m. City start points are staffed with ride coordinators and a police escort to a celebration breakfast at Nathan Phillips Square. Riders will receive a complimentary breakfast at City Hall (while supplies last). This event is organized by Cycle Toronto in partnership with the City of Toronto and Smart Commute Toronto.
Group Commute City Start Locations:
Official City Start Points (where t-shirts and Cycle Toronto memberships will be sold):
- 7:00 am Bloor and High Park
- 7:00 am Yonge and Lawrence
- 7:00 am Danforth and Woodbine
- 7:30 am Charles and Yonge
- 8:00 am Arrive at City Hall
Community Start Points:
- 6:15 am Don Mills Rd. and Lawrence Ave. E., Don Mills Centre
- 6:30 am Danforth Ave & Danforth Road, Scarborough
- 6:30 am Humber River and Waterfront Trail, Thunderbird Bridge
- 6:45 am Laird Dr. and Eglinton Ave. E.
- 7:15 am Christie St. and St. Clair Ave., Wychwood Barns
- 7:15 am Waterfront Trail at Kew Garden Park, Beaches
- 7:30 am Dundas St. E. and Kingston Rd.